- This is the vacuum gas packaging machine for tray products.
- Since the vacuum chamber is flushed with inert gas after vacuumizing, the amount of residual oxygen in trays is kept lower than conventional gas flushing systems.
- Since plastics and cartons can be used for both trays and lids, the machine supports various packaging materials.
- Besides manual feeding, processing can be optimized for work via fully-automated operations from tray and lid supply, to product filling, vacuumizing, gas flushing and sealing, and trimming.
- Dies can be changed with one touch of a button when changing production, thus doing away with the trouble of tedious adjustments.
|Capacity (Cycle/min.)||Only seal process：14(Max.)/
In gas replacing：8(Max.)
/Width x Length (mm)
At the time of 4-line spec.