FVV Series Vacuum packaging machine
- The sealing and cooling devices are installed on the filling carousel as standard.
- A machine can produce both filling products and vacuum products.
- Conditions of filling-sealing products and vacuum products can be preset.
- Since there are 10 sections of filling-sealing part, each optional device can be mounted.
- This machine has separate carousels for filling and vacuumizing. The filling carousel moves intermittently to smoothly feed the products, while the vacuum carousel rotates continuously at a large turning radius.
- Since the operation part is equipped with the touch panel system, the packaging conditions of 10 items can be preset. Machine speed, temperature adjustment, degree of vacuum, filling liquid amount, etc. can be set and changed on a virtually flicker-free display by only easy operation which calls up them to each item. In addition, various monitoring features are available, i.e., indication of trouble locations (self-diagnostic.), cause and remedial action displays, preset counters and maintenance interval notifications using a built-in counter and hour meter, etc. Moreover, since the degree of vacuum and temperature can be displayed at real time, the system functions are increased additionally, thus supporting the management system corresponding to HACCP.
- The bag recycle mechanism reduces the loss of empty bags as standard equipment.
- The inside of the vacuum chamber can be washed with water.
- The machine can be connected with the auto weighing machine and the feeding device.
- Timing can be adjusted by an electronic cam.
- The central lubrication system is equipped (some parts of components are lubricated from the outside of machine.)
- If a heater element is burned out, an alarm occurs, and the machine stops.
- The width of grippers on filling carousel is adjusted by a switch. The width of grippers inside of vacuum chamber does not need to be adjusted usually.
- The vacuum chamber is made of resin. The inside of the vacuum chamber can be checked through a transparent part.(The photograph shows an optional shallow cover.)
/Width x Length (mm)